Terms & Conditions
Love Australian Handmade provides a curated online marketing platform on the Love Australian Handmade Website.
When you purchase product from the Website, the contract for sale is formed between you and Seller. If a Seller accepts a customer order for the purchase of a Product, then an agreement is formed between you and the Seller and you have rights directly and only against the Seller, and not us. We are not a party to that agreement.
The product is shipped by Seller directly to the Customer and does not come into the ownership or possession of Love Australian Handmade.
If a Seller accepts your order for the purchase of a Product, then the following terms apply to the agreement with the Seller relating to that purchase.
- You agree to pay the purchase price specified on the website at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a Product, and any applicable shipping and insurance charges based on the shipping options selected by you. All amounts stated are in Australian dollars. All purchase prices include Australian GST (where applicable).
- If the goods are being shipped to an address that is not in the same country as the Seller, you or the addressee will be responsible for paying any customs, excise or similar taxes or charges (“Other Taxes”) imposed by any applicable government agency in the addressee state or country. The Seller is unable to advise you on the amount of any Other Taxes, and you should contact the relevant authorities of the country that the Products are to be shipped to if you are unsure whether any Other Taxes will apply.
- You must pay for the Product online by credit card, PayPal account or AfterPay. Your payment will be processed upon receipt of your order.
2. Cancellation of orders
- The Seller may cancel an order that it has already accepted if the Seller suspects that you are acting fraudulently (such as using a credit card without proper authorisation) or in breach of these terms.
- While the Seller endeavours to avoid pricing and other errors, sometimes errors do occur from time to time and the Seller may also cancel an order that it has accepted in such circumstances.
- Unexpected supply issues or unexpected demand may sometimes result in a Product being unavailable. If there is a delay in shipping your order the Seller will contact you by email as soon as possible to advise you of the reason for the delay.
- You may also cancel an order if the Seller is in breach of these terms.
- The Seller will normally ship the Product within 2 Business Days of Seller’s receipt of your order, unless otherwise noted in the Product description. Any delivery times displayed on the website are estimates only, based on the information provided to the Seller by its shipping carrier.
- The Seller will deliver the Product to the place of delivery you specify when making your order. Title to and risk in the Product will pass to you upon delivery of the Product to this place of delivery.
Refunds are based on the individual policies and processes of the individual maker. Contact must be made with the individual maker should you wish to discuss a refund.