List your Business with Us
Who we are
We are passionate about Australian handmade products. We love artisan made products with a personal touch, made by businesses who are passionate about handmade products themselves.
We want to offer a more personalised and targeted experience for handmade businesses and people who wish to shop for
handmade products. We want to offer a space to showcase beautifully curated Australian handmade businesses.
We do all the hard work for you! Our growth is 100% organic, through hard work and dedication. We are genuine and passionate about handmade.
Read more about us here
Our goals for handmade buyers
- Provide a more coordinated and personalised shopping experience solely focussing on Australian handmade products.
- Provide confidence for handmade buyers that the businesses listed produce artisan quality handmade items and excellent customer service.
- A centralised space for current Australian handmade sales, new releases and giveaways.
- A centralised space for instant shopping via our shop (launching July/August 2018)
- Access to a VIP area for Love Australian Handmade mailing list subscribers where they have access to exclusive discounts, free shipping codes and early access to sales and new releases.
Benefits for business subscribers
- Tapping into a well established, large target audience that continues to grow organically at a rapid rate, through coordinated brand exposure across 3 different platforms.
- Increase brand exposure and potential sales through website features and newsletter.
- Build quality working relationships with peer handmade businesses – to discuss business issues and ideas, establish collaborations.
- Opportunity to learn from, and connect with experienced, high profile handmade businesses in our private, members only Facebook group of handmade businesses.
- Access to exclusive subscriber only discounts at all our listed suppliers/service providers.
- Business and products advertised in our blog. Potential opportunity to contribute to as a blog author.
- Potential opportunities with our curated handmade shop, instagram loops, photoshoots and other additional extras.
- Access to new audiences through our website, social media and VIP area (where buyers have access to exclusive discounts, free shipping codes and early access to sales and new releases).
Since launching in December 2016, Love Australian Handmade
- Has gained over 12,000 followers on our Facebook page.
- Gained close to 9000 followers on our Instagram account.
- Have well over 100 Australian Handmade makers currently who list their business with us
- Launched our Totes Love Handmade packs, Christmas Gift Guide and themed Pop up Shop’s.
- And have made www.loveaustralianhandmade.com the number 1 ranked site on google when searching ‘Australian Handmade’.
For the period from March 6th – April 2nd 2018
- On our Facebook page we had a reach of 40,487 and total engagement of 11,089.
- On our Instagram account, we had 4123 likes and 1331 comments on our posts. We made 25,438 impressions and had a reach of 3714 in the last 7 days.
- Our website has been closed for most of the last month as it has been upgraded but in the month prior, February 1st – March 1st 2018 we had 6471 unique visitors who viewed 16,600 pages on our site.
- Our Pop up Shop website (hosted on another platform), had 5314 vistors.
Who are our target audience?
- The majority of our audience are women, located in Australia, aged between 25 – 44 years.
Business Subscription Terms
- Subscription term runs per calendar month and begins once your business is live on our website. You will be notified via email once this occurs. You will be emailed a copy of the page with your business description, photos and contact details for your review before the page goes live. This must be approved by you via email before we ‘go live’ on the loveaustralianhandmade.com site.
- Love Australian Handmade can choose to cancel a subscription at anytime without notice. In this instance, any months paid will be refunded at a pro-rata rate.
- Businesses may cancel their subscription at any time. Notification to do so must be given in writing with 4 weeks notice. No refunds will be given for months paid unless under exceptional circumstances.
- Businesses may choose to suspend their subscriptions for a period of up to a year. Notification to do so must be given in writing with 4 weeks notice.
- Discount is non transferable and is only valid for use by current subscription holders. Any sharing of the ‘secret code word’ will result in your subscription being terminated and any months paid forfeited.
If you would like to take the opportunity to list your business with us please complete an application form here.
Love Australian Handmade SHOP
Launching late July 2018! Click here to join our waitlist to receive all the details about listing your products for sale with us!
Thank you for contributing to the Australian Handmade Movement!